Wednesday, December 10, 2008

are you inuit?

i was just told quite possibly the nicest thing anyone could say to me.
ever.

"you should've been born in alaska or native american.
that way you could've been one of those healers. you're good at it.
you've healed wounds i didn't even know i had."

now, if i'm not mistaken, that's pretty damn amazing.
if you've read the post before this, you know what i want to do.
but, that's the main purpose behind what i want to do.
i want to heal the wounds you can't see.
that's it.
that's the only way, i believe, i can leave this place a little bit better than when i left it.

if you are the wonderful person who said this to me, THANK YOU.
i'm not sure if you are aware of how much of an impact that had on me. so thanks. and i love you.

seriously heartgasm worthy. :D

3 comments:

birdoffire137 said...

Wow. I can't think of a compliment I'd rather have.

Oh, and I love the word *heartgasm*. Haahaa!

Laura Moore said...

well, i doubt you'll see my @replies now.
so...

it was stephen. :D
i almost exploded from happiness.

and, yeah, heartgasm is one of my favorite words.

AerithRayne said...

that is so incredibly sweet.. like... wow.
just makes me wanna..... AWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
heartgasm. love it. hahaha.